Summerhouses in Penryn
18th April 2023
Serving Penryn for over 44 years
Established in 1977, Truro Portable Buildings continues to be the leading shed and garden building manufacturer in Cornwall. An independent family owned business proud of its history and reputation.
Buying a garden building can be an expensive investment, which is why we have over 80 buildings on the show site for you to walk in, sit down and feel which one is right for you before making your choice. Our friendly sales team will advise you on the materials used and answer any other questions you may have.
Why not pop to Longdowns (TR10 9NA) for a visit or give us a call to find out how we can help with your dream.
Truro portable buildings based in Longdowns in Cornwall in between Helston and Penryn. We are one of the area’s leading suppliers of traditional timber portable garden buildings. Specialising in timber garden sheds, workshops, wooden garages, chalets, greenhouses, summerhouses, timber home offices. We also offer timber dog kennels, timber poultry houses, timber chicken houses, garden timber bird aviary’s, wooden log stores, log cabins, studios, gazebos, wooden corner units, garden storage units. Also offering a range of timber garden potting sheds, children’s playhouses, timber buildings and many, many more.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for all of our recent jobs here – Truro Portable Buildings Ltd | Penryn | Facebook
- Enhance Your Outdoor Space with Timber Garden Sheds: Delivery Available in Cornwall
- Crafting Your Perfect Summer Retreat: Bespoke Timber Summerhouses for Your Garden
- New Design… The Garden room/office
- What can Truro Portable Buildings do for you?
- 15% Winter Sale
- The Ultimate Guide to Shed Foundations: Materials, Methods, and Maintenance
- Inside the Craft: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Truro Portable Buildings Ltd.
- Autumn Garden Preparations: Ready Your Outdoor Space for Winter
- The Unveiling of the Ultimate Man Cave: Truro Timber Buildings Steps Up the Game
- Handcrafted Chicken Coops: Your Gateway to Self-Sufficiency in Cornwall